+What players, coaches and alumni will be scheduled to appear?
Check back herehere to get the most up-to-date information on the players, coaches and alumni that are scheduled to appear at each location. All participants are subject to availability and subject to change without notice.
+What time do I need to be at this event to ensure I get an autograph?
Autographs are on a first come, first serve basis and autographs are not guaranteed. Depending on the scheduled players, coaches and alumni, length of lines fluctuate. Only a limited number of autographs will be able to be completed within the period of time specified, so please plan accordingly when determining your arrival time.
+Will I be able to take pictures with the players?
To ensure that we accommodate as many fans as possible, we unfortunately will not be able to allow photographs with players, coaches and alumni during this event.
+How many autographs can I get per player and are there any restrictions on the items I can bring?
A strict policy of one (1) item per player, coach or alumni is enforced. Although there is not a published list of restricted items, it is up to the discretion of the player, coach or alumni on what items they will and will not sign.
+Can I drop off someone to hold my place in line and return later?
Fans will be asked to stay in their place in line once they arrive. If fans leave, they will be asked to rejoin the end of the line upon their return. There will be no saving spots for any others in line.
+Important Autograph Guidelines
• Players, coaches and alumni will ONLY be signing autographs at Academy Sports + Outdoors locations (unless otherwise noted at braves.com/caravan). All locations and players are subject to change.
• One (1) autograph per person per player, coach or alumni.
• No holding spaces in line for other fans.
• Due to limited time, we ask that you refrain from taking photographs with players, coaches or alumni.
• Please Plan Accordingly: Depending on location and player schedule, lines vary in length. In general, please plan to arrive early. Fans that arrive later or close to the scheduled start time(s) may find long lines and a very small chance of participating in the events. Autographs are on a first come, first serve basis.
• We politely request that autograph dealers refrain from attending these fan events. Access will be at the discretion of representatives of the Atlanta Braves and Academy Sports + Outdoors. Known autograph dealers may be refused access.