PERFECT FOR A GIRLS' DAY OUT!
Saturday, June 13, 2015 in the Exclusive Gehl Club
Sorry - this event is sold out.
Ladies, join the Brewers for the third-annual Brewed for Her event, Saturday, June 13, as the Crew hosts a day of fashion, merchandise and baseball designed specifically for their female fans. The exclusive event will be hosted in the luxurious GEHL Club and will feature a variety of product offerings, fashion tips, interactive stations for nails and hair, a scavenger hunt, fashion show and more.
For just, $99, your ticket package will include:
12:00-12:30: Brewers Mascots Appearance
12:00-End of Game: Shopping in the GEHL club and adjacent rooms
12:30-1:00: Fashion Show
12:30-3:00: hors d'oeuvres in the two shopping rooms
2:30-8th Inning: Hair/Nails station
1:00-1:30: Hank the Ballpark Pup visit
1:00-3:00: Beverage tastings in GEHL Club
1:30-3:00: Interactive stations
3:10: Brewers vs. Nationals
Postgame: O.A.R. concert
- Early entry into Miller Park
- Access to vendor booths and product displays at the Brewers Team Store on the Club Level
- Access to the pregame Brewed for Her event
- Game ticket in GEHL Club with full buffet and two complimentary beverages included
- Reusable gift bag filled with event goodies
- 20% off a special selection of women's Brewers apparel & accessories
- A chance to meet Hank the Ballpark Pup
The Brewed for Her event will feature:
- Fashion Show
- Interactive Hair and Nail stations
- Temporary Tattoo Parlor
- Hat booth with size fitting station
- Fashion tips provided from fashion expects (MLB reps, vendor reps, player wives, FSN Girls)
- Special women's Brewers gear and product offerings available for purchase
- Interactive vendor booth with vendor reps on hand to answer product questions
* Plus, stick around after the game for a free O.A.R. postgame concert!