Print your Brewers tickets from your computer after you make your purchase from
No more waiting in the Will-Call line ...just print the ticket at home!
No more hoping your ticket arrives in the mail on time ...just print the ticket at home!
No more waiting outside the gate with your buddies' tickets, but they're late and you're missing the first two innings of the game ...just print your ticket at home and e-mail them their tickets and they can do the same!
Purchase your tickets online and you can print your tickets immediately after you purchase them. Just select Print Tickets At Home as your delivery option and your tickets will be e-mailed to you after you have completed your purchase. All you need is a printer and your tickets can be in your hands today!
*Please note: The Print Tickets at Home delivery option is only available for individual game tickets. If you have added a parking pass to your shopping cart, the Print Tickets at Home delivery option will not be available for any of the tickets you are purchasing. Parking can be purchased 7 days in advance via phone at (800) 933-7890 or is available at the ticket windows until the day before the game.
- If you select "Print Tickets At Home," your tickets will be e-mailed to you after your purchase and you can print them out on your computer. Only individual game tickets can be printed at home. The first e-mail you will receive is a confirmation, and the second e-mail will contain the tickets as an attachment.
- If you would like for your tickets to be held at Will-Call, please choose the Will-Call delivery option. If you would like the tickets to be mailed to you, please select the Mail delivery option.
- Please be aware that some e-mail providers block e-mails based on your e-mail filter rules.
- The file containing your tickets can only be e-mailed to you ONE time. Please make sure that you enter your correct e-mail address.
- How do I print my tickets on my computer?
- Your tickets will be available to you in a link after your payment is accepted. The link for the tickets will also be e-mailed to you in your confirmation e-mail. Save the link onto your computer. You now have your tickets. Print them now or later. All you need is a printer (any ink-jet or laser printer with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print tickets). At the event, your tickets will be scanned and you'll be admitted.
- What are the benefits of printing my tickets on my computer?
- You get your tickets right away. No will-call lines or mail delivery to wait for.
- You can print them at your convenience.
- You can forward them to others attending the event so they can print their own tickets.
- What will my ticket look like?
- Sample of Brewers tickets that are printed at home »
- Will this ticket be accepted for the event?
- Yes. The ticket that comes out of your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.
- What if I get disconnected or experience other problems?
- If you have not received your tickets via e-mail: Please call ticket services at (414) 902-4000. Explain what happened and we will help you with your order.
- If you have received your tickets:
- Click the link that came with your e-mail, or copy and paste that link into your web browser.
- Save to your hard drive.
- Try to print your tickets again.