Mariners Press Release
15th annual Seattle Mariners FanFest January 26-27
Meet Mariners players, tour the clubhouse, throw a pitch in the bullpen, catch a pop fly in the outfield; kids 14 and younger are free
The 15th Annual Seattle Mariners FanFest is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, January 26-27, 2013. Tickets are on sale now at Mariners.com/FanFest and at Mariners Team Stores. This year, all kids 14 and younger are free. Adults are $10.
FanFest hours each day are from 11am-4pm. Parking is available at the Safeco Field garage for $5 in advance and $10 at the door. Tickets for FanFest will also be available in person at the Safeco Field ticket windows on event days.
Announcements will be made in January of the players scheduled to appear.
FanFest highlights will include:
- Dugout Dialog with Mariner players, coaches and Front Office personnel (streamed live on mariners.com)
- Run the bases
- Tour the Mariners Clubhouse
- Throw a pitch in the bullpen
- Catch a pop fly in the outfield
- Play carnival games in the Kids Fun Zone
- Collect all three home run attraction stamps and get a chance to spin the Mariners Prize Wheel
- Hit against a simulated Felix Hernandez fastball in the visitor clubhouse batting cage
- Tools of the Trade - swing the actual bat and try on game-used batting gloves
In addition to current and former Mariners players, fans will have a chance to meet some of the Mariners top minor league prospects. The Future Mariners, who will be announced in January, will sign autographs and participate in Dugout Dialog Q&A sessions with fans.